"Our assignment is not only to make visits but to consistently carry the Spirit into homes, to bless families with the pure love of Christ, to inspire, encourage, lift, and fortify. Every home is in need of additional support. Visiting teachers bring that blessed reinforcement. It is a sacred trust we have been given. We can overcome the obstacles." -Bonnie D. Parkin, RS General President, 2002-2007.

Monday, February 3, 2014

February's VT Message

Ladies! It's February. Already? Oh my. This year is starting to move at an alarming rate. 


You can find this month's visiting teaching message if you follow this link:

https://www.lds.org/liahona/2014/02/the-divine-mission-of-jesus-christ-good-shepherd?lang=eng

This month is all about L.O.V.E with Valentine's Day approaching. Why not spread the love a little further this month? Let's visit with our ladies. Let's be sincere, and kind. You never know, one of your ladies might really NEED it. 

I'd really LOVE to hear some positive stories about visiting teaching. Since I've been in Primary, I don't get to hear all the amazing stories in Relief Society anymore. If you so choose, you can comment on this very post, or on the FB link. I'd love to hear some feedback. 

Thank you, ladies! And keep up the good work! 

-Racheal

1 comment:

  1. I've never been in the Sunday RS Meeting in this Ward... so.....

    ReplyDelete