"Our assignment is not only to make visits but to consistently carry the Spirit into homes, to bless families with the pure love of Christ, to inspire, encourage, lift, and fortify. Every home is in need of additional support. Visiting teachers bring that blessed reinforcement. It is a sacred trust we have been given. We can overcome the obstacles." -Bonnie D. Parkin, RS General President, 2002-2007.

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

April's V.T. Message

Ladies!

It's that time already. The beginning of the month. 

This month's message can be found when you follow this link:

https://www.lds.org/liahona/2014/04/the-divine-mission-of-jesus-christ-savior-and-redeemer?lang=eng

Please take a moment to read it. It's a great message! Here's my favorite part:

“… One woman who had been through years of trial and sorrow said through her tears, ‘I have come to realize that I am like an old 20-dollar bill—crumpled, torn, dirty, abused, and scarred. But … I am still worth the full 20 dollars.’ This woman knows that she … was worth enough to [God] to send His Son to atone for her, individually. Every sister in the Church should know what this woman knows.”

Do you believe you are worth the full $20? Do you believe that the women you visit are worth the full $20? If so, let's find a way to show them what they mean to us!

*****

You are all so special. I hope that when you are feeling down, and completely alone, you can remember that there is one person who knows EXACTLY what you are going through-He sent you two wonderful women that were called to help YOU, use them. That is what your visiting teachers are for. :) And though it's April Fools Day...that's no joke. 

I hope this month is kind to you! Have a lovely day gals! And please, contact your ladies.

-Racheal

No comments:

Post a Comment